Blog 2 - Why Did You Choose This Career/Study Programme?

In my childhood I wanted to become in a paleontologist  because I loved the dinosaurs, specially the triceratops, but later when I grown up some, I wanted to become in a medician, so I study a lot to have good grades and a good mark in the PSU.


I study my first career in the University of Chile and was baccalaureate, where I look for my vocation and I learned a lot of things about the university lifestyle (between study and parties). I never listen about Sociology before my first class in the baccalaureate course, but I was feel very confortable with the diferents points of view when we study about our history, culture and society because I understand my own life in a very similar way, for that reason I leave my carrer and started to study Sociology in the same University, but first I needed to study a lot again to have a good mark in the PSU of history (In my last try, I just gave the math, language and cience forms)

 

Now I study Sociology in the same University and I have a lot of new knowledge from all the good people I found here, and finally I decided that I want to work teaching about the importance of the human rights approach and non-sexist education




Comments

  1. its very interesting see the many differents points of view about life. have the knowledge of many cultures and societies is fundamental to practice the empathetic and understand to others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts