Blog 3 - Your Favorite Piece of Technology

Maybe sound strange, but my favoryte piece of tecnology are the kitchen tools, especially our blender and microwave. I remember when I was a child, the kitchen always caugth my atenciĆ³n, because in this place I be able to spend a lot of time with my grandmothers, and learn about how to make good dishes from their  recipes and advices, many of these knowledge were inheridet from their families or their experiencies.


Without a doubt the blender its the tool that I use the most when cooking, since its use is very versatile and allows me to prepare a wide variety of smoothies, sauces, soups and drinks, while the microwave is also very useful when need to unfreeze a product quickly. The blender that we currently have was a gift from my grandmother, although it is some old, without a doubt it is better than many of those that currently sell, as my grandmother usually says, things from before are better made.



Comments

Popular Posts