Blog 1. Who am I?

Hi Everyone, I am Diego, I usually lived in Santiago with my grandparenths, but now I move to Coquimbo with my family (My Mom and my brothers and sisters), I see my dad occasionally, he lives in  a departament in La Serena and both places are very close soo I can switch places to stay very often too.


I am studing sociology at Universidad de Chile, and this is my 5th year (Time flies when you do something interesting I think, and the years passed like a blink), I´m interested in education and gender studyes now and work with my sister who studies to be ocupational therapist in her thesis.

I love cooking and make new recipes while  I watch (or beter say I listen more tan watch) some videos about conspiracy theories, its my favourite kind off hobbie. I like read some manga but now i tried with  mangwa (its like Korean comics) too.




Comments

Popular Posts